Enjoying A Refreshing & Healthy Hummus Snack
Looking for a healthy yet scrumptious summer recipe that both you and the kids will love? We have found a life changing chocolate hummus recipe that will surely have you dipping for more:
What you will need:
- 1 Can of Drained Garbanzo Beans
- 3 Tablespoons of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ¼ Cup of Maple Syrup
- ¼ Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Sea Salt
- Powdered Sugar for Garnish
How to prepare:
- You will want to start by combining all of the ingredients, except the powdered sugar and water, in a food processor. As you blend until it begins to smoothen, you will want to slowly add about ¼ cup of water to the mixture. You can choose your desired consistency as you slowly add the water.
- Before you serve with pretzels, crostini, and strawberries, sprinkle the chocolate hummus with powdered sugar.
- Serve and indulge!
We hope you enjoy this delicious summer chocolate hummus recipe! Contact Udell Family Insurance in Westlake Village for all of your California insurance needs.