Boating Tips To Protect Your Boat And Your Fun
Westlake Village is the perfect place for boat owners. We get our own beautiful, calm community lake to enjoy, allowing us to relax and soak up some sun with ease. So you can make the most of your boating experience, use these great tips.
- The morning dew is distilled water. If you use it to wipe off your boat, you will reveal a spot-free shine.
- Have mold? Instead of using toxic bleach to treat it, fill a spray bottle with white vinegar and use it instead. It is a great green solution.
- If you have a scratch in your windshield or clear-vinyl curtains, use a little countertop polish to buff it out.
- If you want to remove adhesive residue or paint from your gelcoat without doing damage, spray on a little oven cleaner.
- Before you apply your anti-fouling pant, turn it upside down and let it sit overnight. This will help the solids mix into the solution so it will be most effective.
So you can fully relax out on the water, contact Udell Family Insurance. We are here to help you get the California boat insurance you need to anchor your financial security. Call UFI today!